Here we Go

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

COZY

finally finished my 15x5 days, very tired...office atmosphere yau not gd, many helpful colleagues leave jor, feel bad~ also, not enough sleep, no mood to do other things~ next week sin start to open turbo again~ to prevent myself look bad, i've more skin care, not bad, as i no need do any make up

"Love yourself, to be the prettiest" --- Cozy
ya, i buy jor earrings and hair accessories there for myself and bday present for my colleague, the things are beautiful and difficult to choose, long time haven't buy these kind of things, haa...as i'm busy =P somtime take care myself dou quite gd, but the day i tie up my hair to fit the scarf, my team leader asked y u look so funny? um....i not look more neat? anyway, if have time i'll take care myself more, first thing is sleep more

suddenly want study back design...amanda invite me go to a design exhibition, hope next week have time to go~ monday will go to financial planner career talk with her too, although haven't think of change to this field, but listen ha dou ho~ these days always meet her, haa...gd gd~ i miss u guys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home