Here we Go

Sunday, February 04, 2007

charity sales

long time haven't write dairy, as i'm toooo lazy, yesterday want write, but my PC has some problem, fix jor whole nite...now use eng write back, can quicker and then start my work again~

b4 plan running today, but my fd sudden called and asked me help in charity sales, haa...so yau haven't run lu, ooo...marathon...can i complete the 10km? um....a gd question...in the charity sales it's happy, as i like to sell things and meet different ppl, my fd sudden ask me to wear 雲南小數民族 clothes, um....at first really feel ugly and embarrassed, standing in cwb street...but after a while feel more comfortable, it really can attract ppl go to see our things...dou worth gei, hee...i've taken off my glasses and haven't wear con, as i dun want to c ppl clearly, it'll be my gd memory...tmr will check check my schedule, hope fri i can have dinner with them~ i like the time with them, can let me take a break, a hug and add oil together for a thing, it's very warm and great feeling~

last time go to my fd's balloon workshop, suddenly like to 扭波, it's a gd method to make children happy, with some twists, then a new figure will be created, you can make whatever you like with the balloon...i will practice more, my balloon dog and rabbit...



last week i buy jor 宮、惡作劇之吻、惡魔在身邊、我們結婚吧 DVD, very nice, now watched jor 2, i like the sound track of 惡作劇之吻, quite nice~

ho la, ng write lu, continue my work, ooops....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home